[XML-SIG] Question re: 4DOM dom.ext.Printer

Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:09:14 +0100

> Now that we've gor the 4Suite release out, I'd like to talk furthr
> about this.  If you could set up a "4Suite" category on the PyXML
> bug-tracker, that would be great.

Done. I created a number of PyXML bug categories in the process.

> What would you need from us?

Currently, bug reports are automatically sent to xml-sig@python.org,
on initial submission only. I don't know how this is normally handled,
but if traffic increases (or if you want email sent on every update),
it may be better to have a separate list. Any opinions?

Anyway, all you need to do is to advertise
https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=addbug&group_id=6473 as bug
reporting address (or the "Bugs" link on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxml), and to assign all 4Suite bugs
to yourself(*).

I think we need to advertise the bug reporting procedure as part of
the PyXML releases as well.

Regards,
Martin

(*) GNATS has an auto-assign feature, where each report is
automatically assigned to some developer based on the bug category;
perhaps we should propose such a feature to SF.