[XML-SIG] Question re: 4DOM dom.ext.Printer

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:17:52 -0500 (EST)

Martin v. Loewis writes:
 > (*) GNATS has an auto-assign feature, where each report is
 > automatically assigned to some developer based on the bug category;
 > perhaps we should propose such a feature to SF.

Fred L. Drake, Jr. responded:
 >   This would definately be useful for the main Python bug & patch
 > managers, where the Documentation category should be auto-assigned to
 > me.  I'll make a request.

  Ok, it turns out that this is already on the task list for the
SourceForge developers:

http://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=14415&group_id=1&group_project_id=2

  They've bumped the priority up a little, but I don't really know
what that means in terms of turn-around time.  In the past, we've had
good experiences with these guys and feature requests, so their
reaction gives me good vibes.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>