[XML-SIG] Bug-tracking for 4Suite

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:39:07 -0700

This should help everyone who sends bug reports that get lost in 4Suite
developers' enormous in-boxes.

Martin von Loewis has kindly set up for us an area on PyXML's
Sourceforge account for bug-tracking.  To submit aa bug, go here:

https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=addbug&group_id=6473

And be sure to select the category "4Suite".  You can track 4Suite bugs
here

https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=browse&group_id=6473&set=open

This morning I added posted a report: something I discovered this week.
I'll keep going through and assigning bugs for FIXME comments in the
code for which tracking makes sense.