[XML-SIG] Question re: 4DOM dom.ext.Printer

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:46:36 -0700

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> Done. I created a number of PyXML bug categories in the process.
>
> > What would you need from us?
>
> Currently, bug reports are automatically sent to xml-sig@python.org,
> on initial submission only. I don't know how this is normally handled,
> but if traffic increases (or if you want email sent on every update),
> it may be better to have a separate list. Any opinions?

I can easily set up 4Suite-admin@lists.fourthought.com for the purpose
(all these auto-notifications).

> Anyway, all you need to do is to advertise
> https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=addbug&group_id=6473 as bug
> reporting address (or the "Bugs" link on
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxml), and to assign all 4Suite bugs
> to yourself(*).

Will do.  The auto-assign feature would be nice if SF comes through.

My next questions is about patches.  I actually didn't know I had admin
privileges in PyXML/SF.  I could have added the bug category.  So now
I'd like to add a 4Suite patch category, if no-one objects.  I ask
because of their ominous warning: "Once you add a patch category, it
cannot be deleted ", and also, I noted that there are no othr patch
categories.  Should I add the same ones as in the PyXML bug area?  (sax,
expat, xmlproc)