[XML-SIG] XML to Object translation

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:13:58 -0700

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> That still doesn't explain how to create Python objects, though -
> unless the text you generate is Python source code.
>
> I can see how an extension namespace would be useful, though; so it
> wouldn't really create any output.

I think that is the idea that Uche is talking about, using an format
similar to Lars's, but instead of a XML application creating these, an
Extension Element that generates objects into a stack or list.  I think
I have code that does this somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and
generalize it this weekend.

Mike