[XML-SIG] DOM documentation update

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:16:15 -0500 (EST)

  I'm not done with the DOM documentation, but I'm starting to see
just how much of it there is to write!  ;-)
  I've made a moderate bit of progress.  I've separated the
xml.dom.minidom section into two sections: xml.dom, documenting the
abstract API, and xml.dom.minidom, which addresses the specific
implementation provided in that module.  Both sections still need a
lot of work, but I think I'll be able to make progress over the next
few weeks.
  I've checked in what I've done so far, and the HTML will show up
online shortly (probably by the time you're done reading this
message), at:

    http://python.sourceforge.net/devel-docs/lib/markup.html

  Please let me know if you find any errors or have any suggestions!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations