[XML-SIG] PyXML 0.6.1 status, demos, tests

Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:35:05 +0200

> I still get masses of errors working with the pyxml CVS.  I won't
> clutter the list, but I've placed a (long) transcript of my last
> commit effort, erros and all at

It seems that your check-ins made it through, anyway - Thanks!

You may want to check whether you have there were changes that did not
get committed (just update, and see whether any conflicts are
reported; cvs will store the original files with your modifications in
a .# name in that case).

> ftp://ftp.fourthought.com/pub/etc/pyxml-cvs-errors.txt

#    fp = os.popen(diffcmd)
# os.error: (11, 'Resource temporarily unavailable')

fork(2) will give error 11 if no process could be started anymore. It
seems that the machine was running out of processes, so the problem is
hopefully indeed temporarily.

In any case - this was just an attempt to send a commit email message;
the main operation was not affected. To see the code of the syncmail
script, just do 'cvs co CVSROOT' in the xml topleve directory.

If the problem persists, SF would need to kill some processes, or
reboot the machine - I believe none of us could actually log into it.

Regards,
Martin