[XML-SIG] 4RDF on XML.com

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:25:08 -0600

I just wanted to note that my write-up on 4RDF is this week's feature article
on XML.com

It's been an interesting time since we offered up the first public glimpse of
4RDF.  A lot of quite excited response.  Dan Brickley, editor of the RDF
Schema spec, in an e-mail exchange with me, mentioned he thought the feature
set was good enough that he'd consider learning Python.  Indeed I went on to
take a look at the other RDF systems out there and I think 4RDF is way ahead
of the pack.  It avoids the horrid contortions of the SIRPAC API and provides
full support from models, containers, full serialization/deserialization,
reification, etc. through schemas.  It provides extra amenities such as
pluggable back ends and Inference through RDF Inference Language.

At any rate, there's much more to read at

http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/10/11/rdf/index.html

and until next Thursday, simply

http://www.xml.com

Will suffice.

Comments are welcome, especially from this group.