[XML-SIG] 4RDF on XML.com

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:25:08 -0600

I just wanted to note that my write-up on 4RDF is this week's feature article
on XML.com

It's been an interesting time since we offered up the first public glimpse of
4RDF.  A lot of quite excited response.  Dan Brickley, editor of the RDF
Schema spec, in an e-mail exchange with me, mentioned he thought the feature
set was good enough that he'd consider learning Python.  Indeed I went on to
take a look at the other RDF systems out there and I think 4RDF is way ahead
of the pack.  It avoids the horrid contortions of the SIRPAC API and provides
full support from models, containers, full serialization/deserialization,
reification, etc. through schemas.  It provides extra amenities such as
pluggable back ends and Inference through RDF Inference Language.

At any rate, there's much more to read at

and until next Thursday, simply

Will suffice.

Comments are welcome, especially from this group.