[XML-SIG] How to proceed

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:18:17 +0200

> I meant that I would much prefer to see development on xmlproc.  In
> answer to your real question, though, I think they might as well all
> go on Sourceforge sonmce it will give others a chance to pitch in.

I'm all in favour of a bazaar-style operation (release early, release
often). I'm willing to help as I can to allow Lars to release his
stuff through PyXML. If he thinks parts of it are not ready for
consumption by the typical PyXML user, then having different SF
projects might provide the right balance between releasing early and
committing to specific API too early (not that PyXML will guarantee
stable API in all modules - Python 2.0 is there for stable documented
API).

Regards,
Martin