[XML-SIG] XML topic guide in CVS

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:06:43 +0200

I've extracted what I believe is the content of http://www.python.org
as the www module of the PyXML CVS (i.e. a root of
cvs.pyxml.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pyxml, and a repository of www). If
you know any file that's missing, please let me know (or add it
yourself).

The ht2html generated files are *not* part of the repository. Instead,
I put ht2html into the www module as well, and intend to regenerate
the .html files on every commit. Unfortunately, write access to the
WWW pages is currently denied on SF, so I cannot test the
procedure. If you want to have a glance on what it should do, please
look into the files commitprog and loginfo of the CVSROOT module.

Regards,
Martin