[XML-SIG] error in test_sax.py, and fix

Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:54:21 +0200

> Having installed PyXML-0.6.1 under Python 1.5.2 (Linux RedHat 6.2), I
> had some problems running the PyXML-0.6.1/test/regrtest.py script. I
> have isolated one particular problem, and fixed it (I think) by
> rearranging the order of some statements in the script, which seemed to
> be erroneous. I attach the fixed script; do a comparison with the
> original to see what I did.

Thanks for your report and your patch. Since test.xml.out is the
expected output, creating it on each run reduces the strength of the
test. Instead, that file should have been distributed as a source
file.  It is already in the CVS, only the MANIFEST.in failed to
mention it. I've corrected that, so 0.6.2 should include that file.

Thanks again,
Martin