[XML-SIG] (4DOM) Misleading error message in StyleSheetReader

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 22:36:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

As stated in the subject, there is a misleading error message in
xml.xslt.StyleSheetReader.py/StyleSheetGenerator.__initialize():

if the xmlns:xsl=3D"URI" of an xsl:transform node is not equal to
the XSL_NAMESPACE defined in xml.xslt.__init__.py, it will raise an
Error.STYLESHEET_MISSING_VERSION error and complain about a missing
version attribute.

I'd say it's a wrong diagnostic. I suppose it should check first that the
URI refered to by xmlns:xsl is the same as XSL_NAMESPACE, but I'm not sure
how things work in there and I'm too tired to submit a patch today.

--=20
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais o=F9 est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (F=
rance)