Fw: [XML-SIG] consolidation?

Frank J.S. Chen frank63@ms5.hinet.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:27:11 -0000

> Which method ? I've been using 4DOM for several months now, using the API
> spec from the W3C as a documentation, and never encountered any method in
> the spec that was not defined in 4DOM. The only trick I found is that
> there is no DocumentTraversal class, because everything already is in
> Docuement.
>
> On the other hand, I've been mainly using DOM core and DOM traversal, so
> maybe there are issues I have not been able to notice ?

But I mean the underlying "core.py", not 4DOM, I know 4DOM has full
features defined
in DOM Level One&Two, but 4DOM is more complicated than core.py, so I think
need to realize
core.py first. As I read and used the code, I found this problem, and
stopped for a good while.

By the way, 4DOM has RedHat .rpm and Windows versions, but there seems no
..tgz version,
I can use Windows version, like 4XSLT, but not on Slackware.

PS.4XSLT cannot deal with XML documents with multiple-bytes encoding?

Frank