[XML-SIG] Status

24 Sep 2000 16:49:43 +0200

I committed some bug fixes and some SAX test code this morning.  After
that I made the promised patches in the PatchManager:

 101573:

   This has now been updated to no longer break the minidom regression
   test, which should mean that minidom will survive the application
   of this patch.

 101630:

   Added back the InputSource class, which is referred to many places
   in doco strings and also needed by 101631.  Added test cases to the
   SAX test code to exercise it.

 101631:

   Added back EntityResolver and DTDHandler (which were already
   referred to in the code in many places) and added support for these
   to expatreader.py  Test cases added to the SAX test code.

 101632:

   Corrected the Attributes interface and extended 101573 with proper
   support for namespaces using this interface.  Added test cases for
   this as well.

As soon as this is approved it will be checked in.

--Lars M.