[XML-SIG] XML howto update for Python 2.0?

Sonny Wu swu@sybase.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:15:53 -0700

Hi Martin,

Sorry for an unclear question.

My question is about the XML howto document, as someone has posted on the
news group,
appears to be outdated.  (please refer to this thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=saxlib&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&rnum=1&seld=970271319&ic=1

The XML howto (http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/xml-howto/xml-howto.html)
still documents the usage of xml.sax.saxlib.  When I downloaded Python 2.0
and began to read the online document, I could not find any related info
about this package saxlib.

To that end, I am hoping to locate the new howto that utilizes
xml.sax and xml.sax.xmlreader packages.

The XML howto demonstrates the usage of
At 07:22 AM 4/10/2001, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> > Is there an expected version of document for XML.SAX in the near future?
> > Right now it seems to be insync with what is in 2.0.
>
>I'm not sure I understand the question. The answer seems to be "no",
>nobody plans to modify the XML howto. Since it is in sync with what is
>in 2.0, there is no need for that, either...
>
>Regards,
>Martin

Thanks,
Sonny