[XML-SIG] Missing core!

gary cor stuff4gary@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:46:46

Hi I wonder if anyone can with help these problems?

I am trying to learn how to parse XML in python using SAX and DOM... and
want to end up doing this through a cgi.  Problems are that (other than not
being a very good programmer hehe!):-
• I am having difficulties finding some good tuturials
• The tutorials I do have don't seem to work and I it keeps saying missing
'core'  when I try anything with DOM.
I will have to go through the Python/XML how to as well again later and try
that again!..  I am using the Python 2.0 with pyPyXML-0.6.5.win32-py2.0.exe
should I use any other downloads as well?

Kind Regards

Gary C