[XML-SIG] Newbie requesting guidance, or directions to guidance..., a map, a hint, a sly wink of the eye...

Israel Evans israel@lith.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:33:38 -0700

Hello all...

I was wondering if there were a yellow brick road, as it were, to the lovely
land of Python XML.
I'd like to know the best course for learning how to set up an
xml+database+Python based site.
I'm assuming many of you have mounds experience in Web Development and have
kind of "figured out" what you are doing and why.  I've read up on the many
reasons to use XML, but I'm still having trouble seeing the forest for the
trees and all of the many specifications on how this tree should be like
that tree but different and this tree helps this tree collect sunlight and
eat loggers, but only when used with the tree that tells these other trees
what hats the loggers are wearing on thursdays.  So I'm asking for a couple
words of wisdom,  A fairy Godmother of sorts to come down and endow me with
a pair of ruby sunglasses that when donned allow me to see what truly lies
before me.

~israel~

------------------------------------------><--------------------------------
------------
Finnegan's paper began with the electrifying sentence, "The average Canadian
has one testicle, just like Adolph Hitler -- or, more precisely, the average
Canadian has 0.96 testicles, an even sadder plight than Hitler's, if the
average Anything actually existed." He then went on to demonstrate that the
normal or average human lives in substandard housing in Asia, has 1.04
vaginas, cannot read or write, suffers from malnutrition and never heard of
Silken Thomas Fitzgerald or Brian Boru. "The normal," he concluded "consists
of a null set which nobody and nothing really fits."
Timothy F.X. Finnegan founder of CSICON
<http://www.rawilson.com/csicon.shtml>