[XML-SIG] XSchema Parser

Rich Salz rsalz@zolera.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:15:07 -0400

I'd like to see a schema parser, but would like to know a bit more about
what that means. Since a schema instance is an XML doc, pyxml already
includes several schema parsers. :)  I assume you mean building some
intermediate form, however.

My interest is because I want to do WSDL, web services descriptions,
which uses schema to define message data types.  I have an intermediate
form, it's called Typecodes, and is used in ZSI, an open source SOAP
implementation. (http://www.zolera.com/resources/opensrc)
	/r

> I have browsed the web for a Python-based XSchema Parser, but so far, I
> have not found anything. So I started to work on an own parser and I'm
> coming along quite nicely (after all, it's Python! :-). It doesn't do
> that much, but it will soon.

Encryption)
http://www.zolera.com