[XML-SIG] ANN: maki 1.1.0

Sam Brauer sam@webslingerZ.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

Last week I released a new version of "maki" (sufficiently different from
the last version that I felt it was time to bump the version number up
from 1.0.x to 1.1.0).

maki is a dynamic webpage serving framework that runs as a mod_python
module under Apache.  It can be used to add dynamic content to an XML
document and apply stylesheets.  The steps to be applied to a given
document are determined by rules that you can set up in a central
configuration file.

maki depends on Python, Apache, mod_python, 4Suite, and optionally
Sablotron.

For more info take a look at http://maki.sourceforge.net/

Sam Brauer : sbrauer@users.sourceforge.net
(i (love (parentheses)))