[XML-SIG] Writing DOM-neutral code

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
06 Dec 2001 01:55:39 -0700

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 20:00, Rich Salz wrote:
> > cDomlette won't support these though.  I guess I could add them in if
> > people want.  It does however support the dictionary interface.  This is
> > what I recomment to use.
>
> Don't do it on my behalf.  I'll be a good boy and use the dictionary
> interface. :)
>
> BTW, the speed of cDomlette is awe-inspiring.  I look forward to the day
> when it comes with PyXML. :)

If I can ever get it to stop core dumping it may :)

On the subject of cores, has any one heard of a problem with Mandrake
and gdb?  I cannot seem to use it anymore since I upgraded.  I've seen a
little mention of it, but cannot seem to get it going.  I sucks
debugging cores with printf :).

If you have, let me know off line.

Thanks
mike

--
Mike Olson                                Principal Consultant
mike.olson@fourthought.com                +1 303 583 9900 x 102