[XML-SIG] DOM test failures

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:26:12 +0100

> I suggest reverting the changes I made (that is removing the delegation of
> all calls to non NS aware methods to the NS aware ones, using
> EMPTY_NAMESPACE as the namespace). The main goal was to enable the query
> of the NS attributes on calls to getAttribute and getAttributeNS. The same
> effect could be achieved by having getAttribute and getAttributeNode call
> getAttributeNS(EMPTY_NAMESPACE,name) (resp. getAttributeNodeNS) if the
> lookup using the DOM L1 procedure gives nothing.

This is what I ended up doing (although in NamedNodeMap only, since
everything else seems to delegate there). It would be good if you
could take another look - I only changed things so far that the test
suite works, again; I may have missed some places. There is no need to
hurry, though, since 0.7.1 will be released next year.

Regards,
Martin