[XML-SIG] 4Suite installation problems

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:56:56 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Marsiske Stefan - 3244 wrote:

> but! on my home system (linux) i've had a lot of trouble, the installation
> script didn't update a lot files, and so a lot of missing functions/attributes
> where the result.

The 4Suite guys are the one who'd really be able to answer your question,
but in the meantime, you may want to use 'python setupt.py install -f' to
force the overwriting of all the files. I had a similar problem, and the
-f option was helpful.

In the last resort, maybe manually erasing site-packages/Ft,
site-packages/xml or site-packages/_xmlplus and running setup.py install
could solve your problem.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).