[XML-SIG] 4Suite-0.10.1beta1 (help please)

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:48:47 -0700

I have prepared a beta for the 4Suite 0.10.1 release.  I'd especially
like people to help test it because it's the first release that
incorporates PyXML.

If you do care to test it (not on a production machine, of course),
please nuke your Ft and _xmlplus directories in your Python library
first.  Then simply install using

python setup.py install

And give it a whirl.  Send in your bug reports right away so we can get
them in.

ftp://ftp.fourthought.com/pub/4Suite/4Suite-0.10.1beta1.tar.gz

Windows users will need a C compiler.

Thanks.