[XML-SIG] Development roadmap?

Martin v. Loewis martin@mira.cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:55:12 +0100

> Now that I've found it I think that we could start from it, but that
> it should be on the web somewhere and also fleshed out somewhat.

Since you just got elected maintainer, you can chose any format you
consider appropriate.

> I think the main candidates are an HTML file on python.org or
> sourceforge.net or the SF task manager.  I don't really have any
> strong opinions on either.

I'd suggest a location inside the topic guide then; that already is
CVS-accessible. There is an automatic update procedure so you just
need to cvs commit to publish (if you can stand the 6h delay until the
cron job runs). I understand that maintaining files on python.org is
still possible only for a chosen few.

Again, please remove the TODO file from PyXML when you commit the
first version of your roadmap document. I'll then come up with a
procedure to include the roadmap in the distributions.

Regards,
Martin