[XML-SIG] Can't write to www repo

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:20:44 -0700

I'm trying to commit my changes to the Python XML topic, but it won't let me:

[uogbuji@borgia www]$ cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining ht2html
cvs commit: Examining htdocs
cvs commit: Examining htdocs/topics
cvs commit: Examining htdocs/topics/dtds
cvs commit: Examining htdocs/topics/xbel
cvs commit: Examining htdocs/topics/xbel/docs
cvs commit: Examining htdocs/topics/xbel/docs/html
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsXssgBm
[uogbuji@borgia www]$ cat CVS/
Entries     Repository  Root
[uogbuji@borgia www]$ cat CVS/Root
:pserver:uche@cvs.pyxml.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pyxml
[uogbuji@borgia www]$

Can someone fix the permissions?  Thanks.