[XML-SIG] difficulty installing Windows version

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:52:54 -0500

Does it allow you any other options at this point, such as *Next*? And does
it have a default install path that you wish to change, or just none at all.
If you can provide the URL to download PyXML, I'll try to reproduce your
problem.

Oh, and which Windows are you using?

Rob

Your one-stop shop for newbie source code!
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/