[XML-SIG] Re: Narval 1.0 and Python 2.1

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:39:09 -0600

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> > I think that 0.11.1 being incompatible with PyXML 0.6.5 is not a Good
> > Thing, since it gets end users very confused. We cannot request  that they
> > should use an unreleased version of PyXML (which has fixes in xml.dom.ext
> > for this). Could you consider rolling back this change until the next
> > release of PyXML ?
>
> I haven't followed this discussion too closely, but releasing 0.6.6
> with just some urgent bug fixes (ie. without anything that has been
> added to PyXML since 0.6.5 except for bug fixes) is still an option.

We might need some of the stuff in xml.dom.ext but I wanted to look into
it more before I asked about a 0.6.6.

Thanks for the offer, I'll look into it to see what is needed.

Just out of curiousity, what is the timeline for 0.7.0?

Mike

--
Mike Olson                                Principal Consultant
mike.olson@fourthought.com                +1 303 583 9900 x 102