[XML-SIG] 4DOM

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:42:14 +0100

>   I made a diff between 4DOM in the 4Suite tarball and 4DOM
>   in PyXML and I found many differences.

What versions exactly have you been comparing?

>   What kind of changes have been made to it for its inclusion
>   into PyXML and are theses changes to be backported the
>   its original place ?

PyXML *is* the original place for 4DOM. Maybe I did not say it loud
enough; here is the first item of the 0.6.4 ANNOUNCEMENT:

	* 4DOM was integrated from 4Suite 0.10.2. 4DOM is now
          maintained as a part of PyXML. A detailed list of changes can
          be found in xml/dom/ChangeLog.

Regards,
Martin