[XML-SIG] Re: WBXML

Stuart Donaldson stuartd@alerton.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:54:32 -0800

I'm looking for both reading and generating.  I would certainly be willing
to contribute anything I generate if I decide to go this route.  Currently I
am looking at WBXML as one possible solution, with the hoped for advantage
being an existing code base.  If I have to write it all then much of that
advantage goes out the window.

Is there much interest in a WBXML SAX reader implementation?

-Stuart-