[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-421488 ] xslt processor stylesheet reader error

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 04 May 2001 13:36:15 -0700

Bugs item #421488, was updated on 2001-05-04 13:36
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106473&aid=421488&group_id=6473

Category: 4Suite
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Can't append stylesheet.  Stylesheet reader wants to
call initParser().

I'm not giving the processor a reader, it's using the
default.

When I run without Ft installed, the reader is
MinidomReader, which doesn't define this.

When I run with Ft installed from 4Suite 0.11, the
reader is DomletteReader, which also gives this error.

initParser is defined on the pDomletteReader
ReaderMixin class, but not defined anywhere on a reader
that the processor gets by default, AFAICT.

>>> p = Processor.Processor()
p.appendStylesheetString(sheet_4)

>>> Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File
"/home/karl/zope/dist/xml/PyXML-cvs-install/lib/python1.5/site-packages/xml/xslt/Processor.py",
line 106, in appendStylesheetString
    sty = self._styReader.fromString(text, baseUri)
  File
"/home/karl/zope/dist/xml/PyXML-cvs-install/lib/python1.5/site-packages/xml/xslt/minisupport.py",
line 62, in fromString
    return self.fromStream(st, baseUri, ownerDoc,
stripElements)
  File
"/home/karl/zope/dist/xml/PyXML-cvs-install/lib/python1.5/site-packages/xml/xslt/StylesheetReader.py",
line 305, in fromStream
    self.initParser()
AttributeError: initParser