[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-421553 ] stylesheet node reader requires '' NSURI

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 08 May 2001 17:18:30 -0600

> Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:
>
> [*NS('', ...)]
>
> > Yes, and I was a proponent of the former as well, but we just haven't had a
> > chance to go throughout XSLT and make the needed changes.  It's on our to-do
> > list, but any contributed patches can make this happen more quickly.  To be
> > clear: changing pDomlette and cDomlette themselves is quite easy: it's 4XPath
> > and 4XSLT that will eat up the sweat equity.
>
> Well, a quick grep-find shows that they're all in XSLT, and they're
> all getAttributeNS or setAttributeNS calls with actual empty strings,
> nothing fancy.
>
> Are there tests for 4XSLT?  My install from a PyXML checkout didn't
> install any, and I'm an XSLT newbie, so my testing is pretty limited.

The test suite is in the documentation directory (e.g.
/usr/doc/4Suite-0.11.1a0/test_suite/4XSLT on my machine)

There are 160 test scripts, many of which have multiple test each.