[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-421553 ] stylesheet node reader requires '' NSURI

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Tue, 08 May 2001 22:31:58 -0600

Karl Anderson wrote:

> Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com> writes:
>
> [*NS('', ...)]
>
> > Yes, and I was a proponent of the former as well, but we just haven't had a
> > chance to go throughout XSLT and make the needed changes.  It's on our to-do
> > list, but any contributed patches can make this happen more quickly.  To be
> > clear: changing pDomlette and cDomlette themselves is quite easy: it's 4XPath
> > and 4XSLT that will eat up the sweat equity.
>
> Well, a quick grep-find shows that they're all in XSLT, and they're
> all getAttributeNS or setAttributeNS calls with actual empty strings,
> nothing fancy.

Nope.  XPath uses these in the ParsedAxisSpecified, and decent hand full
of functions.  You would need to fix these as well.

> Are there tests for 4XSLT?  My install from a PyXML checkout didn't
> install any, and I'm an XSLT newbie, so my testing is pretty limited.

You might need to install 4Suite to get the tests but I'm not sure.