[XML-SIG] xml.parsers.expat not converting aliased CDATA elements

Alex Morgan amorgan@mitre.org
Fri, 25 May 2001 12:19:30 -0400

An example of the behavior I am talking about is input that includes the
following:

'<reference> Morse &amp; Feshbach </reference>'

With a CDATA handler:

'def char_data(data):
	print data'

Will return 'Morse & Feshbach', when I would like it to return the
original string, as is.

--
-Alex Morgan		Homepage:   http://pubpages.unh.edu/~amorgan
			AIM login:  HomeySage