[XML-SIG] SRPMs

Sun, 27 May 2001 10:56:01 +0200

> Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.

Hi Gerhard,

This is certainly the right place to ask.

> >From the SourceForge page, I can download a Windows installer and RPMs for
> PyXML. There isn't a source RPM available, however. Could this possibly be
> fixed?

No. The source RPM does not add any additional information, so I won't
upload it.

> I don't want to write yet another SPEC file myself if I can avoid it.

You don't have to. To build a source RPM, just unpack the sources, and
invoke

python setup.py bdist_rpm

Of course, if you merely want to install the package, doing

python setup.py install

is good enough.

Hope this helps,
Martin