[XML-SIG] donating DOM unit tests

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:50:12 +0100

> How would I go about donating ParsedXML's extensive DOM unit tests to
> PyXML? Do you want them?

We certainly do. How much is this? Can it be meaningfully distributed
together with the PyXML distribution, or would it bloat it too much?

> If so, where do I send the sources, what's the
> procedure? I'd be happy to help maintaining them.

Depending on how large they are, they should be checked either into
/xml/test or /test of the PyXML CVS. This is best achieved by you
checking them in yourself; please let me know what your SF account is
so I can make you a project member.

Thanks,
Martin