[XML-SIG] pyexpatreader default namespace feature setting

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:46:10 +0100 (CET)

On 16 Nov 2001, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> Yes. It's wrong. I've commented on it before, and tried to start a
> discussion on it, but nobody would bite.

Sorry I missed the oportunity to bite at that time. Now I have ;o)

> | I note that your implementation of SAX for xmlproc has the feature
> | enabled by default.
>
> Not since revision 1.11, where I corrected that. What revision are you
> looking at?

I was looking at the one that shipped with PyXML-0.6.6. Please note that
changing this will break the same fraction of application using a
validating parser than changing pyexpat with application using a non
validating parser.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).