[XML-SIG] Re: python SAX API

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:14:49 +0100 (CET)

On 16 Nov 2001, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> about it. It's the wrong time to change the API, but there must be
> other things we can do.

Making a decision on the list is basically useless, unless it can be
accessed outside the mailing list archives. I understand that Python 2.2
is being freezed. What's the status of expat and of the documentation in
2.2. IMHO, there's an emergency here.

When is 0.7 due? If we are still far from the objectives, maybe making a
0.6.7 release with coherent parsers would be a good idea.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).