[XML-SIG] sax2 parser and feature_namespace_prefixes

16 Nov 2001 17:17:43 +0100

* Martin v. Loewis

| Not in PyXML, no. It would be very simple to support this feature in
| xmlproc, though: Just adjust rep_ns_attrs in the namespace filter if
| the feature is set.

We should probably do that, then. But unless someone reports this as a
bug or feature request on SourceForge I am going to forget.

| It may be even better to drop the namespace filter in drv_xmlproc in
| favour of the one in parsers.xmlproc.namespace.

I don't think so. It's a looong time since I looked at that code, but
as far as I can recall the drv_xmlproc code is the most recent, and of
higher quality than the parsers.xmlproc.namespace code.

--Lars M.