[XML-SIG] xml.dom.ext.reader.Sax2 fixes

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:53:25 +0100 (CET)

I've just commited fixes to xml.dom.ext.reader.Sax2 so that it will work
with parser with feature_namespaces enabled, and a couple of other fixes.

Note to Stephane Bidoule : this should improve your situation. I'm able
to correctly build DOM trees for the following documents, with both
pyexpat and xmlproc, with the namespaces feature enabled and disabled
(except that xmlproc crashes on s3 with namespaces on, see bug #469460)

s1 = "<test a='b'>data</test>"
s2 = "<p:t xmlns:p='doo' a='b' p:c='do'>foo<toto/></p:t>"
s3 = "<test xmlns=''>data</test>"
s5 = "<p:t xmlns:p='doo' a='b'><p:toto xmlns:p='baa'><p:fifi
xmlns:p='gaaaaaaa'/></p:toto></p:t>"

I encourage you to give it a try and report back to the list if you find
remaining bugs.

Cheers,

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).