[XML-SIG] xml.dom.ext.reader.Sax2 fixes

Stephane Bidoul stephane.bidoul@softwareag.com
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:30:16 +0100

No remaining bugs except xmlproc with xmlns='', as you mention.
And also the related XMLGenerator problem, but it's really an easy
one (see bug #469463) - just waiting for someone to commit the patch
(to PyXML and the main Python tree, I guess).

The updated test suite is on its way to you, Alexandre.

Thanks for the hard work.

-Stephane