[XML-SIG] newbie question on loading/saving xml files

Mariappan, MaharajanX m_mariappanX@trillium.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 04:23:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandre Fayolle [mailto:Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:18 PM
To: Mariappan, MaharajanX
Cc: 'Mark Humphrey'; 'xml-sig@python.org'
Subject: RE: [XML-SIG] newbie question on loading/saving xml files

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Mariappan, MaharajanX wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I tried DOM module to load as Mark told. I'm trying to load the xml
elements
> to treecontrol using below code

What graphical toolkit are you using?

I'm using wxTreeCtrl widget of wxWindows toolkit.

If you want to see how to load a DOM tree to a GTK CTree widget, you can
check the code in XML tools (ftp://ftp.logilab.org/pub/xmltools/)

In win2000 OS, XmlTree test run throughing ImportError "No Module named GDK"
and gtk as well.

I'm using python-2.0 and wxPython-2.3

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).