[XML-SIG] namespaces and sax questions

Roman Suzi rnd@onego.ru
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:21:37 +0400 (MSD)

On 11 Sep 2001, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

>* Fred L. Drake, Jr.
>|
>| There is currently a patch filed against Expat (and is assigned to
>| me) that should allow it to report everything necessary for PyExpat
>| to make qualified names available.  I'll try and make sure the patch
>| makes it into Expat 1.95.3 and that additional controls are
>| available to allow this information to be reported by PyExpat.
>
>Very good. Once that is done I can update the expat driver to provide
>this information.

Thank you!

The reason for me asking why there are no qualified names is that
the docs do not tell that. It doesn't cause any problems, but
can be confusing.

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd@onego.ru _/
_/ Wednesday, September 12, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/