[XML-SIG] Using xpath/xslt on proprietary object structures.

Xhaus Main Account pyxml@xhaus.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:04:03 +0100

Folks,

Thanks for all the helpful tips about different DOMs to use.

However, I'd still like to pose the original question as a separate thread.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use xpath expressions and xslt
stylesheets to process proprietary object structures, i.e. hierarchies of
arbitrary python objects?

Many thanks,

Alan.