[XML-SIG] pDomlette bug/non standard method?

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:03:36 -0600

Alexandre Fayolle wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Mike Olson wrote:
>
> > > Well, I'd say that this is part of the price to pay for the memory
> > > footprint decrease, and the speed improvement you get from switching from
> > > 4DOM to pDomlette (and it also explains the 'ette' at the end of
> > > pDomlette).
> >
> > I agree with you Alexandre, but this specific use case should work.
>
> Oh, great. Is this new in 4Suite 0.11.1? It used not to work when we
> ported Narval to pDomlette.

Not sure when it was added.  I think it was in 0.11.0 thought

Sadly, pDomlette is slowly losing it "ette" status.

Mike

--
Mike Olson                                Principal Consultant
mike.olson@fourthought.com                +1 303 583 9900 x 102