[XML-SIG] pyxml fails in mod_python-2.7.8

Tobias Hintze th@hbsn.de
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:04:45 +0100

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 01:44:02PM -0500, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> Martin v. L?wis writes:
>  > My initial thought is that you may be calling the wrong Expat copy,
>  > assuming multiple copies of Expat functions live inside Apache. This
>  > could be verified by setting breakpoints on the various Expat
>  > functions, to see which of them are invoked; adding printf statements
>  > inside PyXML's copy of Expat may also help.
>
> Recent versions of Apache 1.3 do not have this problem.

and problem fades away with PyXML-0.7.1.
and 0.8.0 does not raise exception but seems to sys.exit or do any other
no-return.

th
--

--
Tobias Hintze http://hbs-solutions.de
HBS solutions GbR - Network & Information Systems