[XML-SIG] 4Suite problems

Anders Bruun Olsen anders@bruun-olsen.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 13:03:24 +0100

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 08:31:21PM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > > You could use a current CVS snapshot from ftp://ftp.4suite.org/cvs-snapshots/
> > > if you really want...
> > Nah.. the future users of my app are not exactly computer experts, so
> > they need something that is easily installable under windows. With a
> > wellwritten guide they should be able to handle installing python,
> > wxPython, 4Suite and PyXML.
> > I have tried using py2exe to make a standalone program, but I can't
> > really get it to work correctly...
> I'll be interested in following your progress on the py2exe stuff.  I know
> some folks had trouble with freeze at one point.
> I'd like to be able to offer a recipe for distributing 4Suite in a
> self-contained way.

I will start trying really hard to get py2exe to work once the program
has reached a somewhat finished state (only 2 things more to fix).

Should I mail you directly or should I mail the list upon interesting
progress (or lack of same)?

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8BFECB41