[XML-SIG] 4suite and pyxml, bug report

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 21:39:28 -0700

> >   Ok, I'll talk to them.
> >
> >   BTW, it seems that you are not confident in XSLT in Pyxml
> >   0.7. Since, 4Suite will no longer ship it, will we only have the
> >   one in pyxml which is not working very well according to what
> >   you said?
>
> No, if nobody else does, I will eventually work on integrating the
> most recent 4Suite code into PyXML, and then go from there.

IIRC, the biggest issues you faced involved removing refs to the domlettes.  I
think this should be easier now, by simply masquerading minidom as a domlette:
now you only need to add/edit a couple of files in Ft/Xml in order to do so.

4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management