[XML-SIG] [ pyxml-Bugs-503712 ] PrettyPrinter elim. word spaces

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:05:06 -0800

Bugs item #503712, was opened at 2002-01-14 21:05
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=106473&aid=503712&group_id=6473

Category: SAX
Group: None

Initial Comment:
writer.PrettyPrinter.characters at times eliminates the
whitespace between two words, effectively mushing them
together.  It seems to happen only after a word-wrap,
mushing together the first two words on the next line.

This was using the XHTML DoctypeInfo and XHTML Syntax
options for the writer.

A cursory look at the source didn't help me figure out
the problem.

I've encountered the problem twice so far; I'll try to
narrow down the data it works icorrectly on.