[XML-SIG] Re: [4suite] XML Tutorial at Europython

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
03 Jul 2002 10:17:59 -0600

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 11:33, Alexandre wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've put the slides for the tutorial I'll be giving at Europython
> online. You can get them as HTML from
> http://www.logilab.org/XMLTutorial/ or as pdf or postscript from
> http://www.logilab.org/ftp/pub/talks/
>
> I'd appreciate if some of you could give them a look and provide some
> feedback before I leave for Charlerois.

The following should be linked to any FAQs

http://www.logilab.org/XMLTutorial/diap23.html

A nice, succinct delineation of the status quo wrt PyXML/4Suite
compatibility.

I've added a bunch of pointers from my "Akara" doccumentation to
appropriate sections of this great presentation.

http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/akara/pyxml/

Track chair, XML/Web Services One Boston: http://www.xmlconference.com/
The many heads of XML modeling - http://adtmag.com/article.asp?id=6393
Will XML live up to its promise? -