[XML-SIG] Proposal: command-line interface to parser

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@comcast.net
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 01:22:23 -0400

[Matt G.]

> A quick search (i.e. 'find PyXML-0.7.1 -perm +111') doesn't turn up any
> general-purpose applications of the sort I'm looking for - sorry if it's
> there and I missed it (but why not 'chmod +x' it?).
>
> Anyhow, I think it'd be immensely useful to include a command-line tool
that
> performs at least the following functions:

Did you not find xpcmd.py and xvcmd.py ( in 7.0, I admit, but surely they
are still there)?  On my Python 2.1.3 Win2000 system they got installed in
Python21\xmldoc\demo\xmlproc.  They give you at least the first of the three
items.

Cheers,

Tom P